Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shout out to 2

2 the ranting Gryphon is a comedian/furry, although not well known outside the furry fandom, he deserves to be.  He's uploaded a few videos to his youtube.  Here is a sample of one of his rants:



I love his rants, but I really love his show.   Every Saturday at 7 p.m pacific, 10 p.m eastern he hosts a live show on ustream.tv.  Check it out.  I think you'll like it. 

The show can be found here: http://www.ranting-gryphon.com/

Keep yiffing furfriends.

And as always, follow for follow.

5 comments:

  1. Great stuff man
    Glad I sow this... thanks a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's a well spoken guy, but I find the format of "quick shots to change between subjects" to be incredibly easy. I guess I'll have to listen to his show and see how that is.

    ReplyDelete