Thursday, March 24, 2011

New site

I plan on creating a new website in the near* future.
Blogging is getting old.  I need to move on to bigger and better things.  Blogger is a great service, but only for serious bloggers.  I'm not a serious blogger.  I write about random things when I'm bored, and I'd be surprised if more than three people were actually reading my posts.

Secondly, I plan on making flash animations again, but not the typical 5 minute screw around kind of animations that I've made in the past.  I want to make well made animations with actual plots.  I've recently started to write various scripts for possible future animations.  I also plan on getting acquainted with ActionScript and possibly making my own flash games.

The website would be a personal website where I posted my flash animations, scripts, games, and whatever else I create.
I would still make regular blog posts about the same shit I do now.  It would just be on my site, instead of this one.  I think it would be a more appropriate place for such posts.

But before I rush out and find a host and register a domain name, I need to do some planning.  I need to improve my HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and every other language that is used for web development. Then I need to plan the layout of my site and plan everything else. 


*near could mean anywhere from a few weeks to a few months or longer, depending on the circumstances.

2 comments: