Tuesday, October 23, 2012

KPHO reveals the results of the 2012 presidential election



For 17 seconds, Phoenix, Arizona CBS News affiliate KPHO ran a lower third graphic that showed that Obama had won the Nov. 6 election over Gov. Mitt Romney with 99% of the precincts reporting. The lower third graphic appeared around 3:30 p.m. on Oct. 19, during an episode of “The People’s Court.”

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/21/cbs-news-affiliate-calls-2012-presidential-race-for-barack-obama-weeks-ahead-of-election/#ixzz2A2hSeKQo

Explanation?  Some think it was just a technical error.  Some think it was much more sinister, a slip up on KPHO's behalf that revealed the inner workings of a rigged election campaign.  I guess we can't know for certain.  I doubt KPHO is going to admit to anything, and even if they did, who'd believe them?  You decide for yourself. 

I'm just waiting for the election.  I wonder if the "actual" reported number of votes on election day are going to mimic the ones KPHO "revealed."  If that is the case, I'm not gonna bust out my tinfoil hat (I only wear that on special occasions,) but I might think twice about what the tinfoilers have been saying about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment